With outstanding productivity enhancements, the new version of Sage 200c is there to improve financial management, making time-consuming tasks even easier to manage. Through integration with Office 365, Sage 200c users can now access data and work securely via the cloud, regardless of their location.
Powered by Office 365, Sage 200c offers greater storage and contract management, removing the need for paper filing. With One Drive capabilities, customers will be able to store and access business data, reports, contracts, documents and key tasks anywhere and at any time.
Sage 200c’s new features allow you to:
Manage on the move
Connected User combines the power of desktop and the freedom of the cloud so you can access, manage and share your data no matter where you are.
Fast track financials
Cutting out the tedious task of re-keying bank payments will allow you to relax as transactions flow seamlessly into your accounts with Sage Bank Feeds.
Enable you to perform analysis with automatically formatted, neatly presented data with a single click, and in the familiar environment of Excel spreadsheets.
Sage 200c highlights
Being built on direct customer feedback, Sage 200c epitomises that simplifying your business processes is key, and that improving the user experience to help the likes of you become more productive on a daily business is their number one priority.
Some of the highlights include:
Sage Bank Feeds
Secure, rich, high quality and timely bank data flows directly into Sage 200c.
Quick and easy web requisition entry making the day to day easier – ideal for service industries or those with no dispatch process.
Click Once Installer
Improve the whole install and upgrade process with the introduction of ‘Click Once’ technology.
Top requested ideas from customers
Hide sales/Purchase accounts; rapid purchase invoice entry; additional SOP status; Nominal Analysis and Error Corrections – all based on direct customer feedback.
Other features include:
- Bank Feeds where users can check and authorise transactions.
- Export to Excel which allows users to send data to Excel in a single click.
- Excel Reporting which removes the dependency around selected reports which are only available in Sage 200 services.
- Invoicing which introduces a new, easy way for users to create invoices to send to customers.
- Purchase Requisitions where authorisation rules let users control who can authorise the requisitions.
- Hide Sales and Purchase accounts meaning ledger accounts that are no longer used can be hidden, allowing users to report and analyse the data without these accounts.
- SOP Status allows customers to quickly track the status of the sales order.
- Rapid Purchase Invoice gives the user the ability to enter purchase invoices for multiple lines and trading accounts in grid format as opposed to entering them individually.
- Nominal Analysis allows users to store analysis codes on each nominal record.
- Error Corrections mean the user can now amend trader invoices, credit notes, payments and receipts.
- Improved UI – Remote user means it is now quick and easy to navigate to reports and workspaces.
- Click Once Installer allows computers to connect to the server to run Sage 200c so installing upgrades becomes faster and easier.
- Freezing Assembly Version means that third party development work will continue to link to the latest version without affecting the current version the user has.
- Second Reference on Transaction Enquiry means that the second reference can now be viewed on the transaction enquiry screen.
- Aged Debtors & Creditors – Portrait Reports allows the portrait versions of these report, that customers who migrated from Sage 50 are used to, are now available ‘out of the box’ rather than as an extra downloaded report.
- HMRC – new online gateway which comes into effect in February 2018, meaning EDI is going to be dropped and all electronic returns must be made via a new end point.
- CRM: Adopt latest version of CRM with Sage 200c.
As you can see, Sage 200c addresses some common business challenges, focusing on improving productivity to help your business grow. If you’re considering investing in Sage 200c, contact one of our Business Software Consultants on 0191 500 8150 or email [email protected]