If you’re reading this blog, it’s likely that you are starting to consider investing in accounting software, but you’re not sure which is best for you.
This post is going to focus on Pegasus and Sage, comparing the benefits of both, hopefully resulting in you being one step closer to making your decision (something we can also help you with!).
The essential financials package to manage your cash flow with the four key ledgers and invoicing.
Stock, POP and SOP, price lists, price book and managing your supply chain.
Workspaces and Connected User
For data mining and reporting in the office or on the go. Use simple dashboards and customisable views to find the information you need, specific to your role.
Better reporting and more detailed analysis, accessible online.
Manage and make supplier payments straight from your software.
E-Invoicing with Sage Pay
Integrated invoice payments that work seamlessly from within your software.
Sales, Marketing and Service
For customer management marketing automation, pipeline management and marketing campaigns.
For managing projects and customer/supplier relationships. View profitability and easily view costs budgets at a glance.
Web Timesheets and Expenses
Enter, print and authorise timesheets and expenses online. Links with Sage Payroll.
Bill of Materials
For simple manufacturing processes.
For complex manufacturing processes – full manufacturing resource planning solution.
Powerful trend analysis and intuitive reporting. Simple to create your own reports and dashboards.
Pegasus Opera 3 Modules
With Average Debtors day calculation per customer, Opera 3 helps you manage aged debt for a realistic revenue forecast.
Supply Chain Management
In Opera 3, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, Delivery Notes, Sales Invoices and Statements can be batched created as PDFs and emailed directly from within the system.
With the Opera 3 Business Intelligence tools, you get precisely what you need to know without wasting valuable time.
Opera 3 CRM integrates fully with Financials and Supply Chain applications and can also be accessed by remote workers.
Payroll & HR
Opera 3 Payroll simplifies your key tasks and has HMRC PAYE and RTI recognition so you will always have peace of mind.
Service & Helpdesk Management
Opera 3 streamlines your customer contract management, helpdesk functions and communication with staff on the road.
How we can help
It is not just as easy as picking whether you prefer Sage or Pegasus. When choosing a new accounting software system, it is wise to do your homework and find out everything you can about the potential systems that you are considering. That is where the team at Monpellier come in handy.
Here are some things to consider:
- Is the software built for a particular size of business? For example, a micro business’ needs will usually be different to those of a large company.
- Is the software a good fit for your specific industry or business sector?
- How much does it cost and are there any add-on expenses for maintaining the software?
- What features does the software offer? Can you customise it if the basic components don’t fit your specific needs?
- Will the software help you comply with statutory requirements, such as audit trails, tax returns or annual accounts?
- Is the software accredited as compliant to a standard or code? The HMRC Payroll Accreditation Scheme, for example, shows that the package correctly carries out the PAYE functions.
- What support is available for the setup, staff training and running and maintenance of the system, and at what cost?
- What security measures are in place to back up data and keep business and customer information safe?
You don’t need to answer all of these questions yourself. Our Business Software Consultants are at hand to talk you through what is best for your business.
Here at Monpellier, we find out exactly what you need and want the system for, and then advise based solely on this fact.
For more information, and to see what we can do for you, please give us a call on 0191 500 8150 or email email@example.com.
Comments are closed.