SharePoint – Your mobile, intelligent intranet!
Share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across your business.
SharePoint is essentially a collaboration platform which can dramatically improve the way businesses store, share and leverage information; and especially integrate it into automated processes and workflows both inside and outside their organisations. It forms a fundamental part of Microsoft’s Office 365 and other cloud-based product offerings which means it’s now even easier to connect SharePoint workflows into Office applications as well as Enterprise tools like CRM and ERP!
Simple sharing and seamless collaboration
SharePoint empowers teamwork with dynamic and productive team sites for every project team, department, and division. Share files, data, news, and resources. Customise your site to streamline your team’s work. Collaborate effortlessly and securely with team members inside and outside your organisation, across PCs, Macs, and mobile devices.
Engage and inform your organisation
Build cohesion and inform your employees throughout your intranet. Drive organisational efficiency by sharing common resources and applications on portals. Tell your story with beautiful communication sites. And stay in the know with personalised news in SharePoint home and the SharePoint mobile apps.
Harness collective knowledge
You’re just a click away from what you are looking for, with powerful search and intelligent ways to discover information, expertise, and insights to inform decisions and guide action. SharePoint’s rich content management, along with valuable connections and conversations surfaced in Yammer, enable your organisation to maximise the velocity of knowledge.
Transform business processes
Accelerate productivity by transforming processes—from simple tasks like notifications and approvals to complex operational workflows. With SharePoint lists and libraries, Microsoft Flow, and PowerApps, you can create rich digital experiences with forms, workflows, and custom apps for every device.
Connect with employees across the enterprise – use SharePoint to engage with people, share ideas and reinvent the way you work together.
- OneDrive for Business—Keep your documents in sync, access and share them wherever you go.
- Share Documents—A single place to store all your documents and collaborate with colleagues in real-time
- Social feeds—Use feeds to stay on top of relevant content and collaborate with coworkers
- Groups & Communities—Engage in discussions with experts and find answers
- Mobile – Anywhere access to people and your information
Whether working as a team or an individual, SharePoint helps you organise information, people and projects.
- Sites—Create a single location for your team to organise content, share ideas and manage a project
- Task Management—Manage personal and team tasks right within SharePoint and integrate with familiar tools like Outlook and Project
- Site Mailbox—Manage your project email and documents in one place
SharePoint makes it easy to find answers, discover insights and connect with experts.
- Find stuff—SharePoint search is like Bing for any information within your company
- Your results—Personalised results based on your intent and past behaviour
- Find people—Connect with the experts in your enterprise
- Visualise Data—Share dashboards and interactive reports using Power View
Developers and web designers can create new experiences on SharePoint using familiar tools and internet standards.
- SharePoint App Store—Discover and download apps
- Build Websites—Design and publish rich websites using familiar tools and internet standards
- Adaptive Site experiences—Create a unique experience for every visitor to your website
SharePoint provides powerful controls that allow IT departments to manage cost, risk and their time.
- Simplified Upgrade—A multi-step upgrade process allows you to upgrade servers without impacting users
- Optimise Performance—SharePoint servers are designed to use minimal resources yet deliver a snappy user experience
- Manage risk—A single place to perform eDiscovery across sites, email and IM
SharePoint Online delivers the powerful features of SharePoint without the associated overhead of managing the infrastructure on your own. Flexible management options ensure that you still retain the control you need to meet the compliance requirements of your organisation. You can purchase SharePoint in the cloud as a standalone offering or as part of an Office 365 suite, where you can also get access to Exchange, Skype for Business, the Office clients, and web apps.
- Cross-device availability—Easily access and interact with your SharePoint sites wherever you go, using the SharePoint mobile apps available across various devices.
- Easy to manage—You can get set up in virtually no time! The powerful admin console allows your organisation to easily manage capabilities, policies, and security for all the content and features within SharePoint. Automated maintenance of the servers ensures that you are always up to date with the latest features with minimal downtime.
- Enterprise-grade reliability and standards—Safeguard your data by hosting it in geographically distributed data centres with premier disaster recovery capabilities and a team of experts monitoring the servers around the clock.